Saturday, February 20, 2010

Molly B's Intro/Traditions!

Hey guys! This is Molly B from If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It! If you do not follow me firstly I recommend that you do, and secondly you should know that currently I'm pending my acceptance for the Fall 2010 Disney College Program. I'm trying to stay positive and I've taken a calling to the wonderful Polyvore! I've loved the outfits that the girls have made so far.

Now this isn't your usual intro post. In the past the girls have showcased their own styles. I am going to show you the outfit I created for my traditions theme. I spent a while trying to figure out how polyvore works so it's not the best but I like it and some of the girls in the chat like it.

So here it is!
Traditions
Traditions by BreakingFree111 featuring Miu Miu shoes



I started out with four skirts and narrowed it down to these two. Then I added shirts and cardigans and accessories and make-up for both. The one on the left is wicked expensive... I didn't notice the prices when I picked out the items.. ha.

I'm thinking that since we'll all be arriving either May/June or August that we're not all going to be wearing pants. So that's why I have the skirts with the tank-tops and light cardigans. I also added some make-up to the outfits. More of a natural brown eye with some blue in it for the grey/blue outfit. Then for the yellow polka doted outfit it'll be a black smokey eye. Also natural nail polishes because you're not allowed to have unnatural colors for most roles. But double check for the role you get.

If you guys are into make-up and beauty I recommend watching some beauty guru vlogs on YouTube. I follow Blair (juicystar07) and her sister Elle (Allthatglitters21). They put videos up almost every other day. I've learned a lot from them.

So I hope you all liked my outfits and my intro! And have a magical day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com