Monday, February 15, 2010

Dream Work Location, Emily

Okay! Some of you may have seen this outfit in my personal blog, Magic Magic Mouseketeer -- and I'm sorry for re-posting! I tried really hard to come up with a second Jungle Cruise outfit, but I like this one too much/I couldn't find any cute high-waisted khaki shorts to start off my 2nd idea. 

SO, here it is again! An adorable shirtdress with just enough animal print to make any corny Jungle Cruise skipper proud. I really want that lion ring for myself. Also! I have branch earrings similar to the ones included in this collage, too bad they wouldn't work with the Disney Look or I would totally rock them with my actual uniform -- if I were lucky enough to get the Jungle Cruise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com