Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Emily's Intro!


Hello, Fantasyland Fashion!
My name is Emily. I blog over at the Magic Magic Mousketeer! So, for our intro posts -- we thought we'd include our favorite go-to outfit. And that is kind of an understatement for me, because I wear a version of the above practically like a uniform! This definitely gives you a sense of my sort of style. I love skirts and dresses, but I also love my large collection of band t-shirts. I have a giant drawer full of tights (mostly opaque black and grey but the sheer dots are my favorites) because I never wear jeans anymore. Aaand... I like headbands and hair bows.

 
For beauty stuff... I really care most about my hair and eye make-up. I love, love, love my Remington hot rollers. I can't leave the house without mascara and MAC fluidline. And I have a millions tubes of Burt's Bee's lip chap.

My go-to brick and mortar stores are... J. Crew, Ann Taylor (lol.), American Apparel, and H&M. But I do a lot of online and thrift shopping too. I can spend hours on etsy and e-bay!

As for Disney stuff. My top two roles are Character Performer and Attractions. I've applied to both Disneyland and Disney World. My favorite ride is the Jungle Cruise. My favorite land is New Orleans Square. And my favorite park is Tokyo Disney Sea.

I'm really excited to get to share my style with you and to be collaborating on this blog with some of my favorite Disney ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com