Monday, February 1, 2010

Abby's Intro!

Hello there! It's Abby of Abby in Wonderland and ... that redheaded youtube vlogger. (Two things you should DEFINITELY check out if you haven't before.) I've been interested in the CP since high school and fashion since... well, awhile. My parents let me dress myself as soon as I knew how but my style was a lot more eclectic back then, to put it nicely.

Anyway! Some quick facts about me...

The Disney:
  • My top 2 roles are Character Performer and Attractions, but I'd be happy with any of the other 5 I checked off.
  • Park Favorites:
    • Park: Magic Kingdom
    • Attractions: Jungle Cruise, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, and Expedition Everest
    • Resort: Polynesian
    • Dining: California Grill
    • Treat: Dole Whips
    • Nighttime Spectacular: Illuminations
  • Classic Favorites:
    • Movies: THE LION KING. Also Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid.
    • Pixar: Monsters Inc, Wall E, and Ratatouille
    • Heroines: Ariel, Belle
    • Heroes: Simba, Aladdin, Philip
    • Villains: The Tremaines, Hades, Scar
The Style:
  • Keywords: Boho prep :)
  • Favorite brands: Free People, Urban Outfitters, anything at Anthropologie (see also: most shopped at)
  • Most shopped at: Forever 21, H&M, Abercrombie, Nordstrom Rack
  • Beauty staples: Urban Decay eye makeup and eye primer, Stila tinted moisturizer, Covergirl LashBlast, Jergen's Natural Glow...
And here's a Polyvore set of my basic winter uniform - I think it showcases the concept of boho prep pretty well, actually. 

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I love that the Grill is your favorite restaurant. :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com