Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jenn's Intro!

Hey guys, this is Jenn. (Check out my blog here.) I thought this idea was great! It gives us a chance to use our creativity skills and an excuse to procrastinate from studying. I'm definitely having a hard time deciding what to wear for Traditions and what to pack, so I think everyone's efforts here will be very helpful.

As for me, I'm definitely a casual girl. I don't have any chances to dress nicely where I live, and basically everyone at my school wears jeans and hoodies, so it's tough to keep up any sense of personal style. Here's an example of something I may wear to school.


FFIntro


As you can see, I like to keep it simple. So my versions of characters, rides, Traditions, etc will be simple as well. I love shoes -- flats especially. I own far far too many of them. They're comfy and go with almost anything...plus I find heels terribly uncomfortable. I like jeans and t-shirts with a few accessories. :) And I don't wear much makeup, but I adore the way mascara makes someone's eyes pop, so I hardly ever leave the house without it. I also might have a slight addiction to Burt's Bees chapstick!

I'm hoping to get into the fall advantage term (the June date!) and possibly be in Hospitality or Attractions, although I checked off 12 or 13 roles. I'd be happy with any of them! I've been going to Disney parks on family vacations ever since I can remember, and I grew up surrounded by that magic. I'm excited to have the parks at my fingertips, learn from such a respected company, and meet my awesome D-Fam.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com