Friday, February 26, 2010

Megan's Intro

Hey Everyone! I'm Megan and I'm from the Eastern Shore of Maryland :) I have a blog about the DCP, it's over {here}. I'm planning on applying this coming fall for Spring 2011 at Walt Disney World. I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I run cross country and track at my college and love it. Running seems to de-stress me. I'm looking forward to having the chance to run in the Disney Princess 5k during my program. I sing in my college's choir and played the clarinet, oboe, and flute in high school. I'm not sure what else to tell you right now about myself.

This set is a set I made just to introduce myself, and my typical style and apparel. This is something that I can see myself wearing on the trip down to Walt Disney World. I'm about 14 hours from Walt Disney World (925 miles) and I hopefully will be either driving down/taking the auto train or having my mom bring my car down later in the program. I love taking photos and I think this camera would be amazing to have in Walt Disney World so I could take photos and see them at the same time. I got these earrings for Christmas 2009 and love them! I wear ASIC sneakers alot, it's all I run in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com