Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cori's Intro!

Hi everyone, i'm Cori from over at [magical blog title here], and I'm the newest contributor to Fantasyland Fashion! I'm not necessarily the biggest on "fashion", I typically wind up wearing my work uniform, t-shirts and jeans, or pajamas. But I do enjoy a good outfit every once in a while, and I've messed around with Polyvore a bit to show you what I think that would look like :)

But first! A brief introduction. I'm a Hospitality Management major at my local community college, and am really excited about the CP! The top two choices I was asked about in my interview were Hospitality and Full Service Food and Beverage, and I'll be happy wherever I'm placed if I get one of those roles.

Some of my favorites include:
~ Park: Disney's Hollywood Studios
~ Attraction(s): Tower of Terror, Jungle Cruise, Great Movie Ride
~ Movies: Beauty and the Beast, Enchanted

Now onto the style portion of this, some of my go-to stores include Forever 21, Sephora, and H&M, although working in the mall has currently made me a little bit sick of it. I can't go anywhere without a tube of C.O. Bigelow's "My Favorite Lip Balm" (found at Bath & Body Works!) and a little bit of mascara. That's about all for now, but here's a little bit of a sense of me for ya:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com