Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dream Role?

This isn't really a theme, I guess... but anyway, I'm a big fan of the Tremaine family, particularly Ms. Anastasia. So I decided to do a modern take on her signature outfit. I would totally wear this to the CP formal, too - except for the $725 clutch, it's all either affordable or I already own something similar - like those awesome oxford heels!




I would love to be friends with this sassy chick, and wouldn't mind if I spent all my time hanging out with her and not getting pulled for a certain mermaid. I'm not even kidding. I'd die of happiness if I got pulled for face either way, honestly. Slash pass the audition at all.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this look! I think you did a fantastic job!!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com