Monday, February 15, 2010

Kristin's Makeup Routine

I figured since everyone posted their makeup routine, I would as well!



First and foremost, I LOVE Philosophy! Their perfumes and shower gels are amazing! My favorite perfume is Falling in Love and my current shower gel is this orange creamsicle flavor! It smells delicious!

I also swear by Burts Bees, more specifically Baby Bees Buttermilk lotion. I couldn't find a picture of that, so this is the best I could do! I use it on my face, as I get really dry skin and it is probably the best moisturizer I have ever used. I had two bottles of the stuff for a couple years and finally decided to use and I am in love with it!

I don't really wear a lot of makeup, other than Bare Escentuals. Again, I don't have the best skin so it really helps keep my face clear and doesn't look cakey. When I wear eye makeup, I use Wet n' Wild liquid eyeliner..sometimes in bright colors! I definitely own that turquoise green that is pictured. I also use Covergirl liner crayons if I'm running late, they are a little more forgiving than liquid eyeliner. I use some random pink bottle of mascara, truth be told I don't really have a favorite, I usually get whatever is on sale!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com