Monday, February 1, 2010

Lauren's Intro!



Hey guys, it's Lauren from LaurenWDWCP (check out my vlog too, it's pretty cool)! So I'm really excited about this new disney fashionista blog! I'm also applying for Fall 2010 along with Abby and all these amazing gals we've got on here! My top roles are:

1) Attractions: Hopefully guiding you through a
magical journey into the movies ;)
2) Merchandise
3) Vacation Planner

So let's talk about what we've decided to do here! We've all realized we are BIG fans of fashion. So, we thought that you might as well look as cute as possible while roaming through the parks! Especially because as a CP you'll also be living nearby, and have you're whole closet with you! So no excuses!

Anyway, fashion wise, I'm very classic chic, as Abby coined it.
Here's an example of one of my everyday looks:
I'd name all my favorite stores, but that would just take up too much time, and I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.

Anyway, I look forward to where this blog is going and can't wait for it to get going!! :)

-Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com