Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jessica's Intro!

Hello to all of you Disney kids and Fashionistas! My name is Jessica and I'm sorry to report that I will not be a college programmer this year. I'm currently not enrolled in college, so it’s just not my time yet. I'm very much interested in the program, so I'm trying to soak in as much as I can.

My initial reaction to all of the CP Blogs & Vlogs, has just made me want to do the program even more. Since my application process won’t be for a few years, who knows? I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't focus most of my free time on YouTube and Blogger, BUT once I heard about Fantasyland Fashion from Abby and Lauren, I could pass up being a part of the fun.

So you want to know a little about my style, well I should announce that I do live in Florida. You guys will all find out how hot it really is once you get down here. Even though most of you will be here during the fall, it’s still pretty toasty. I unfortunately suffer from the lack of seasons all year round. Don't get me wrong, I love the weather here but my favorite colors and styles are pulled from an autumn and winter atmosphere.

My General Style
My General Style by Jessica Marinello featuring Forever21

I don't really know how to describe my style. I tend to go for things that complement my body shape than anything else. I love flats, boots, cardigans, and coats. I know I'm crazy but I can't help what I feel comfortable in.

Thanks to all of you awesome girls for letting me contribute! I'm looking forward to seeing you all in your cast costumes! If you would like to contact me you can drop me questions on my Formspring and I'm sure I have dropped a comment on your youtube vlogs at one point or another lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com