Sunday, July 25, 2010

Magic & Animal Kingdom

Finally after 2 years, I'll be heading out to Magic Kingdom on the 29th of July. I am so excited! Here is a little outfit I put together to get an idea for what I will be sporting all day in the park. I own the top & soon enough the ears!

Magic KingdomFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Magic Kingdom by Jessica Marinello featuring Disney

I will be on vacation for 3 days! I plan on hitting up MK & EPCOT but since I won't have the park hopper option... Its still a toss up between AK & "MGM." If Animal Kingdom is in my future, or any of yours, here are a couple of cute outfits you might consider... I had no idea that the lion shirt was a mens' shirt when I made this, I'm sorry lol

Animal KingdomFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore
Animal Kingdom by Jessica Marinello featuring Keds shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com